How to Brew Maple Syrup Iced Tea
Get charmed with this sweet alluring iced tea, perfect for sharing with your loved ones in the upcoming festive season!
- 2 cups (230ml/8oz) water
- 4 heaping teaspoons (9 grams) black tea
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons evaporated milk
- Ice cubes
- Add 2 cups of water into the glass pot of the Qi Aerista Smart Brewer.
- Add tea leaves inside the infuser.
- Tap on 'Cold' mode on the touch panel to start cold brewing.
- Once cold brewing is complete, put 1.5 tablespoons of maple syrup inside each glass.
- Fill 3 quarters of the glass with ice cubes, then slowly add 2 tablespoons of evaporated milk to each glass.
- Slowly pour the cold brew black tea inside the mug, carefully maintaining the iced tea with 3 layers (maple syrup, evaporated milk and tea). Serve and enjoy!
(Prep Time: 15 mins, Servings: 2)