How to Make Cold Brew Honey Iced Tea
Cold brew Honey Iced Tea - A simple party drink that will make all your guests ask for more! You can top this tea with fresh mint leaves, lemon slices or even freshly grinded orange zest. Make this tea your very own tea today!
TOTAL TIME: 12 MINS; SERVINGS: 2
- 1 Qi Aerista Ceylon No.1 tea pouches
- 2 cups (460ml/16oz) water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ice cubes
STEPS TO BREW TEA:
- Add 2 cups of water in Qi Aerista IoTea Brewer and add 1 tea pouch.
- Tap 'Cold' mode (10 MINS) to brew.
- Add honey into a glass and top the glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the cold brew tea over the ice. Stir and serve. ENJOY!!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS RECIPE :