How to Brew English Builder's Tea
The name builder's tea, which is also known as a builder's brew, is a British colloquial term for a bold cup of tea.
It is named after the tea widely drank by British workers taking a break. Builder's tea is usually brewed in a mug, with a small amount of milk added afterwards.
To make the tea strong, a good deal of stirring is needed to help release the flavors in the tea bags.
BUILDER'S TEA RECIPE
Brew Time: 8 mins; Servings: 3 cups
- 1 pouch Qi Aerista Ceylon No. 1 tea blend
- 3 cups water (700mL/23oz)
- Whole milk
- Sugar (optional)
- Add water and tea pouch in Qi Aerista IoTea Brewer.
- Tap 'Strong' mode (95C/203F, 8 mins) to brew.
- Fill a mug with 3/4 full of tea, pour the milk in slowly, and aim for the color of caramel. Just remember, you can always add a little more milk, but you can't take it away. Enjoy!
With IoTea Brewer's patented infusion system, it brews rich and strong tea without the bitter taste you get from tea that had been steeped for too long!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE RECIPES :
Teh Tarik (Malaysian Milk Tea)
Hong Kong-Style Milk Tea Recipe