Qi Aerista Smart Tea Brewer Update #26
HEY QI AERISTA FANS!
Here is our first official project update for the new year. Wish everyone a great start in 2018.
January's Tea Club Now Ready to Ship!
We are happy to hear lots of wonderful feedback from our tea lovers around the world about the high quality teas in our Inaugural Tea Box!
Our January Tea Box for welcoming the New Year is now ready! Our first batch of delivery has already been shipped!
After much work, we have turned our brewer design into a fully functional manufacturing-ready reality (without colors yet though).
This is the result of many rounds of design modifications and weeks of meticulous debugging. We are now closer than ever to laying our hands on a finished brewer product off the assembly line.
We will be submitting our brewer samples to external test labs for safety certification next week.
Our next batch of product samples, which includes full color finishing, are expected to be available in early February.
Beta App for Android Ready
After weeks of sifting through and rectifying bugs, our Android app is now ready for beta testing by selected backers.
Our iOS app is still under alpha testing and undergoing approval process to go on appstore for beta testing.
To those with Android phones who also have ordered our tea packages, you can scan the QR code on the package with our smartphone browser to access the app download page.
With the app, you can check out the tea library by browsing. You can also scan the QR code on the tea packages to access the tea info.
We are gradually adding new tea listings to the library one by one. We are also preparing the user guide and will available online shortly. Please let me know (email@example.com) if there are any problems with the installation process or using the app.
Here's our scheduled timeline leading to brewer production and shipment.
- Mid Jan - Submission of brewer samples to external labs for safety certification
- Early Feb - Second batch of production-version samples ready
- Mid Feb - Chinese New Year (all work ceases for 2-3 weeks)
- Early Mar - Materials preparation for mass production
- Early Apr - First pilot production run
- Late Apr - Mass production and shipment
Over the next 2 weeks we will see:
- Continued internal testing for production version brewer samples
- Safety certification testing at external labs
- Beta testing for Android app
- Preparation for beta testing for iOS app
- Work with manufacturing partners to finalize mass production plan
Qi Aerista Tea & Smart Brewer, Created for Busy Tea Lovers!
Rick @ Qi Aerista