This warm fruity tea will surely cherish your heart during the chilly winter days.
- Water - 2 cups (460ml/12oz)
- Black tea leaves - 4 teaspoons
- Apple - 1/2 unit
- Grapes - 8 pieces
- Orange - 1/4 unit
- Kiwi - 1/2 unit
- Honey to taste
1. Cut all the fruits in slices and put 2/3 of the fruit slices inside a teapot, preferably a glass pot for visual presentation.
2. Add honey over the fruit slices. You can skip this step and add honey before the tea is being served if you choose.
3. Brew a pot of black tea using the black tea mode of Qi Aerista Smart Brewer. Or steep the black tea leaves with hot water for 4 minutes.
4. Pour the base tea inside the glass pot and steep for another 1 minute.
5. Garnish 2 cups with the remaining fruit slices, pour the fruit tea over and serve. Enjoy this fruity-sweetness black tea.