A really simple recipe of Matcha Chai. Warm and delicious. Great to enjoy it alone or share it with your loved ones.
- Add water in the glass pot of the Qi Aerista Smart Brewer.
- Add CTC tea leaves inside tea filters. Then put into the infuser.
- Tap 'Custom' mode and set brewing setting to 97C/207F, 5 mins to start brewing.
- Pour milk into a microwave-safe container and microwave at medium-power. Pause and stir milk every 15 seconds until steam starts to rise.
- Scoop the matcha powder and sugar into a mug. Pour the warm milk over the matcha and sugar. Whisk until it is smooth.
- Whisk in the black tea to the matcha milk. Add a few sprinkles of matcha powder for decoration.