How To Brew Coffee With Tea (Yuenyeung)
Yuenyeung is another popular drink in Hong Kong. What's special about it is that this drink combines black tea, coffee and evaporated milk.
The taste is remarkably indulging, with the richness of Hong Kong-style milk tea mixed with the enticing aroma of freshly brewed coffee.
YUENYEUNG RECIPEBrew Time: 8 mins; Servings: 2 cups
- 1.5 cups water (350mL/12oz)
- 1 pouch Qi Aerista Ceylon No.1 tea blend
- 7g/0.2oz dark roast coffee grinds (bagged)
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk (120mL/4oz)
- Sugar (optional)
- Add water, tea pouch and bagged coffee grinds in Qi Aerista IoTea Brewer.
- Tap 'Strong' mode (95C/203F, 8 mins) to brew tea-coffee.
- Pour milk evenly into 2 cups. Add the tea-coffee over the milk. We suggest a tea-coffee to milk ratio of 3 to 1.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE RECIPES:
Teh Tarik (Malaysian Milk Tea)
Heart-Warming Lemon Tea Recipe