How to Cold Brew Lemon Mint Tea
This Lemon Mint Tea is the perfect drink to serve during and after any big feast. Mint helps speed up and ease digestion and can help to reduce gas and bloating.
- 2 cups water (460ml/16oz)
- 5 teaspoon black teas
- few lemon slices
- fresh mint
- Add 2 cups of water into the pot of the Qi Aerista IoTea Brewer and add tea leaves into the infuser.
- Tap 'Cold' mode on the touch panel to start cold brewing.
- Add fresh mint and lemon slices into a glass.
- Pour the cold brew tea into the glass and serve. ENJOY!!
Give the Cold Brew Lemon Mint Tea a try today!
Cold Brew Lemon Mint Tea Recipe